Monday, July 6, 2009

Get your votes in!!

I've started a new poll (as I have with my two previous babies) that is a lot of fun, especially for me, I love reading all of ya'll's guesses and what you have to say :) So get to voting!! Just click on the expectnet poll at the upper right :)

A few facts:

-Miss Laney Beth was breach causing me to have a c-section which requires me to have c-sections with all my other pregnancies :( Sooo I know that I will have the baby somewhere around a week or so before my due date (that should help you guys with the date)

-I weighed 7lbs 13 oz when I was born and unfortunately I am not sure about Brandon...But Laney weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 20 inches long and Sadie was 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long...

-I went into labor a day before my scheduled c-section with Laney and with Sadie I had contractions pretty much from 20 weeks on but I still kept her in my belly alllllll the way till her scheduled c-section day :)

-Brandon has 5 brothers and only nieces...My family usually goes two of one sex and one of the other (for example: Me-girl, Holly-girl and then Dustin-boy) there's a whole mixture of sexes in my family :)

That's all the clues I'm givin! Good Luck!! :)

No comments: