Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh The Excitement!!

Ahh...here we are on the eve of finding out what the sex of our (hopefully) last baby is!! We are soooo excited and very nervous at the same time (as I'm sure you can imagine). Everyone keeps asking me what my "gut" feeling is and well, I really don't have a gut feeling. I was telling Brandon that I think it's a boy but then I feel like that's just wishful thinking and then I figure it's a girl cause well that's how we roll...so I just REALLY don't have a clue!!
We are right in the middle of a move to a new, bigger house (THANK YOU GOD) and today I came across these emails I had printed off around 4 1/2 years ago! Aww, how they made me cry and laugh all at the same time! Everything was so new then and we had no idea what we were in for :) I had sent out an email to my family/friends a week or so before we found out the sex of Laney Beth and it was so much fun reading what everyone had to say so I thought it might be fun to post these the night before we find out what "Baby Cup" is going to be. I'll share a few :)
-BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (from Uncle Dustin)
-I think you are having a boy because I have a gut feeling. Boy is my vote. Love Aunt Netta
-I, Tina think it will be a girl bc that seems to be the most dominate gender in this group...Jim thinks that just bc there are so many girls that this one will be a boy!!! and Mandy thinks it will be a boy bc that was the first thing that came to her mind. Missy thinks you will have a girl bc girls are prettier than boys...haha so here you have it...we are a family divided...Love you guys and we will be praying for you (From Jim, Tina, Mandy and Missy Flowers)
-Hi. Jamie well I guess a boy. reason to take Dustins place as he just turned 18 the other day. and you was sort of a tomboy to me. no i hope you guys lots of luck and boy or girl Gods blessing to you and Brandon (and ?). Love Papa (so SOOOO sweet)
-I'm gonna guess BOY for two very good reason....I haven't seen you in a while and your nana said so...(from Mina)
-Well I just happen to think that Mr and Mrs Stein are going to have a beautiful baby GIRL! I know, I know I am going against what Nana thinks which I have to admit does worry me a little, but I have to go with my instinct. I think that since Brandon was blessed with many brothers, it is time for iim to experience the joys of a precious little girl. Just think, you guys would get to look forward to pink dresses, hair bows, and all the little girl ways! Plus, Jamie you know you have to have a girl now, so I don't have a chance to take that name we both love! HA! I am so excited for both of you and either way, boy or girl, I know that this baby is blessed! Counting down the days.... (From Sarah Morgan *now Core*)
-I think it is a girl because you look like girl people (From Sarah Robinson)
-Well I think you are having a boy!!! I don't really know why. so do you want us to guess when the baby will be born too??? If I win I want you to take me out to dinner! Love ya lots! Nana
-A Boy!! God told me so. (Uncle Joe)
-Well I didnt even know you were pg! Congrats. I say "boy" too! (Robin Smith)
-I bet it is a girl. Hope you are doing o.k. Love ya, Aunt Barb
-I think it is a boy. I know we want a girl but I have a gut feeling it's a boy. The reason I think it is a boy is because I have been buying boy clothes and I would hate to take them all back!! hehe (From Aunt Holly)
Gosh, I treasure these emails so much!!! I think it's funny that most said boy and two girls later we still have no boy (at least not that we know of YET!! ha) I know I have Sadie's somewhere too that I may have to post sometime but I just happened to find these today :) Say a prayer for us (Brandon especially..hehe) and we will let you know!!

No comments: