Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter






Happy Easter!! The kids woke up to find chocolate eggs that led from the top of the stairs all the way down to the playroom, where they found some goodies, in their new Easter baskets :)









Next, we worked on our "Resurrection Rolls". So a cute idea! We found it on Pinterest and it basically goes along with the story of Jesus' death and resurrection

The marshmallows represent Jesus and his purity. They took his body and  washed him with spices and oils.



Wrapped him in cloths...







And placed him in the tomb..
After they cook for a while, the marshmallows "disappear" just like Jesus disappeared from the tomb when he rose again.

We went to church, but I completely forgot to take any pictures, until we got to my Grandma and Grandpa's house! :( I love our Easter traditions. We usually go to Grandma and Grandpa's and eat a yummy lunch and some of the cousins come and hunt eggs together, like we did as kids. I miss my Grandpa so much on these days. I can just imagine him sitting outside watching the kids and they would share their boiled eggs with him.  It was a beautiful day and my kids had such a fun time! They were exhausted and fell asleep before we got off the dirt road! 

My sweet babies!


My parents and all of their kiddos!


My Loves!

Uncle D and Sadie

She was trying to peek at the hidden eggs















Grandma and Cade


She was helping him get all of his candy out :)


Dustin and Allyson

Sweet kiddos



My family




Me and my sister


Sadie and Nana


My niece Alli and I

Me and my Momma


Four-wheeler time!


No comments: