Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break {Day Four}

Exhaustion!! I think we were all so exhausted. We slept really good. I honestly do not remember waking up one time during the night and I usually wake up at least once! We slept in for a tiny bit and then Daddy made a delicious breakfast! We had eggs, biscuits, gravy and hashbrowns! I would've taken a before picture but we were all so hungry and it looked so good that we all scarfed it down, very quickly.


Nothing too exciting to report, yesterday. We did a lot of this:


 And this (yuck):


and this:



And this:




We also took the kids to the park for a little bit. 




Sadie played on this 95% of the time that we were there!



Scary monster!


She was mad because she got in trouble and we made her sit down :)

He was mad because he thought we were going to Aunt Debbie's today! ;(

It started getting cold so we ran to Sam's and Wal-Mart to get stuff for dinner. Daddy cooked a delicious Mexican meal! Did I mention, how lucky that I am?? My husband LOVES to cook and he cooks really good!!

Delicioso!


Sleepy babies! They have been so worn out, every day!


Daddy and I finished the night by watching the finale of Pretty Little Liars. Love, love, love this show!!

How sweet is this video?? He was singing a song by Jamie Grace and Toby Mac. Love him! (For some reason, the video won't play on mobile devices...you'll have to watch from a computer. Sorry!)


No comments: