Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break {Day Six}



We had BIG plans of getting up SUPER early, and heading to Texas....that didn't happen! :) We got up around 6:30 and left a few hours later than we had planned. 




The tunnel! The kids love this thing! Don't know why...creepy!!



We had to stop for some of this about mid-way through.


The kids drink this juice all the time. Apparently, they now have it in juice box form. Who knew??


Cuties. I just love them!








We made it to Frisco, Texas around 1:00 and made a stop at Posado's, Daddy's favorite! Yummy!! It's too bad that they don't have one of these in Northwest Arkansas!



Cade was so happy to get his sweet tea!



Complimentary sopapilla's! Yummy goodness!!
Sisterly love. I tried to get Cade to take a picture with them... as you can see, it didn't work.

Sadie wanted a picture of this dirt pile. She even asked me to email it to her! Silly!




After lunch, we were FINALLY able to visit an IKEA store!!! Yahoo!! It is my new favorite store! LOVE!!!


Brandon is trying to convince me to move to Frisco :) He loves it here. I do too. It's beautiful!!

Then it was on the road again, to Grand Prairie, Texas!! Laney thinks the roads here are SO cool!



I'm loving that it's warm here and I can wear my flip-flops!! I've been watching posts from all of my friends/family on facebook and it's been snowing there all day! We started out freezing when we left home this morning, and we ended up in 70+ degree weather! 




We relaxed in the hotel a bit and were going to go out for a nice dinner but decided to run and grab something. Sadie and I had Chic-Fil-A and Brandon and the other two had Popeye's :) Then...we headed to the pool!








I asked Laney if I could take a picture of her. She decided to let me have one of her doing her "new" trick :)


Sadie wanted her hair like Mommy's


We came back to the room and went straight back to bed because we have a big day tomorrow! Six Flags!!


Videos of the kids doing their new tricks in the pool. Sadie does a twisty jump and Laney can do a flip underwater! (For some reason, the video won't play on mobile devices...you'll have to watch from a computer. Sorry!)




No comments: