Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break {Day Nine}

Another morning of sleeping in!! I could definitely get used to this. Daddy worked on a delicious breakfast (ham, egg and cheese sandwiches) while Momma did lots and lots of laundry.

We left the house around one to head to Emry's party. We made a quick stop at Wal-Mart to get a present for the Miss Em.


My sister did a great job on food and decorations! Everything was so cute!








The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and friends. We tried to get Alli to come home with us. It's hilarious. A few weeks ago, she told me that she would stay the night when her cough went away. So now, I will say "Hey, Alli, your cough is gone. Wanna stay the night?" She will grin and make a fake coughing sound and run off. Cracks.me.up. So cute! She has stayed once before so I'm hoping that she will stay again soon!











I'm pretty sure that the birthday girl had a great time. She was all smiles and giggles! I am blessed with two sweet nieces! Love them so much!










We came home and had frito pie for dinner. Momma did more laundry (its never ending) and went through some papers. Sweet babies went to bed pretty quick. I always feel depressed when breaks are over. It seriously makes me so sad. If I had my choice, my kids and husband would stay home and play every day.


No comments: