Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Gibson Family Christmas {Round 4}

We had Christmas with my family on December 26th. Everyone was off that day, except for Jeff and Allyson, so we just all got together around noon and hung out and played until everyone could get there. We went shopping that morning because there were several good deals on tubs and storage bins. My husband was super happy with this purchase! Have I mentioned how much he loves Christmas paper?? Haha! He bought several rolls from Hobby Lobby at 66% off to put in his new wrapping paper container. Oh, how I love him!
 
 
 
The boys left to do some more shopping, so Nana, Holly, the kids and I went outside to play on the new trampoline. It was so much fun and we giggled hard! We all took turns doing "tricks". Love these crazy people!












 
Playing "crack the egg"
 


Now, I'm not sure why but...I missed a lot of pictures! Boo hoo!! I didn't get any pictures of us eating or of the food (and we had some darn good food!) After we ate, we played Christmas charades. I found the idea on Pinterest and it was even a printable! So, super easy and the kids loved it! We had a lot of fun and good laughs! Once again, I forgot to take very many pictures.. I think I was too caught up in the moment of the day to mess with taking pictures! Ha!


This was my favorite part of the night! Cade's word was "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and
I gave him the idea of pointing at his nose to make everyone guess. He walked off and put his hands up
for antlers! He thought of it all on his own! I was so proud!

 
 
Then it was time to open gifts! Oh.my.word. We are all so spoiled! Everyone got such great gifts! The funniest part of the night was when my sister opened an Old Navy gift card and then later on in the night, my mom realized that Holly opened MY gift! The gift card belonged to me!!! I felt so bad for taking it from her! The tag even had Holly's name on it but it was on top of a tag with my name! So we think that the tag from her gift accidentally fell off on to mine. OY! It was funny but sad! Sorry, Holly!!
 
 
 
Ready to open gifts!


Bored?



 
My dad wrote this to my mom. Sweet! Awe!








 
 
Alli McStuffins

Swinging on Holly's new swing!



These brats stole my phone!


Brandon's new call. Dustin made the straps! So neat!








In-law love.

 
I love my sweet family! All 13 of us! We had a blast! Thank you, God, for my family!

No comments: