Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Morning!

Brandon and I went to bed WAAAAY too late on Christmas Eve (which I guess it was actually Christmas by that point)...Anyways, we went to bed at 2 or 2:30. Zzzzzz. Laney Beth woke up bright and early about 5:15 and was shaking me to wake up, too. She kept saying, "MOM, can you please go with me to see if Santa has came?? Will you check the Santa app and see if he has came to Fayetteville?? Please MOMMMA! Get up! Will you stay awake while I go and look??" Ha! She was SO excited! She ended up waking up her brother and sister. She also made me text Nana to let them know that they were ready to open gifts. We waited for them and began opening gifts at 6 a.m. Oh, Laney Beth! She is just like me though- I have to admit. I was the exact.same.way. I'm sorry, Mom and Dad!!


New tennis shoes! She saw them while shopping with Daddy. He went back and bought them, later :)



"Inja Turtle" underwear!

She is so sweet! She loves getting new clothes!

Woody!! He was so excited! He got Buzz Lightyear too. Gifts from his sisters :)

A new Ariel Barbie from Cade!

Laney got an "Anna" doll from Sadie!

The Tinkerbell doll she wanted from Cade!

Waiting to open more gifts! Exciting!

New cowboy boots!

That's what I wanted, mom!!

Wonder what it is? It was a Nabi!! Brandon wrapped a small box inside a big box to throw her off :)


Nana and Pepaw got to open one gift, too!

A new wallet for Peeps!

New boots for Nans!

Stocking time!

I really wanted these nails, Mom!

New cologne


I can't get this picture to turn...but one more gift from Santa Claus to open! It's a picture of a....

Trampoline!!


 
What a great morning! The kids loved all of their gifts and showed excitement with each one! Brandon and the kids got me some wonderful gifts and I think Brandon liked his gifts, as well! Thank you, God, for blessing our family with more than we deserve. But most of all, thank you for the biggest gift of all, your Son, Jesus. Happy Birthday, Jesus!


No comments: