Monday, December 23, 2013

The most wonderful time of the year!

I love, love, love Christmas! Last Thursday was SO hectic..but I love it! First, we had to take the girls to school by 8, then Cade to school (20 minutes from the girls) to school by 8:20ish. Then, back to the girls school for the awards ceremony. Laney was awarded student of the month for the word "Joy" and Sadie was awarded the "Chick-Fil-A Award."





We were so excited and proud for both of them!!

Then, it was a RUSH back to Cade's school by 10 for his class party. So fun! I love this age! He had so much fun. :)




 
 

Then we headed back for the girls parties. I was in charge of the food for Laney's so I had some prep work to do.







 It was a little hard to go back and forth between Laney and Sadie's classrooms. I had fun but I almost feel like I spent more time running down the hallways, back and forth, and didn't really get to just sit and enjoy either party.






It was a fun day, though! I checked the girls out early, and we headed home to pack for Aunt Debbie's!

No comments: