Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Fun with friends!

My high school friend, Mina, came "home" to visit for Christmas from Virginia. I was so excited to get the invite from my another high school friend, Sarah,  to go to Painting with a Twist with her and some other friends! We had such a fun time! I paint ALL the time but I never paint in front of people or in a setting like this, so, I was a little bit nervous! It was a great time, though! Lots of laughs!




Sarah got to hula hoop to try and win a game! So funny!!
Sorry I had to post these, Sarah! Couldn't resist!


It was a little hard for me because I'm so OCD and couldn't get it exactly like I would
if I were making it at home. But I tried, had fun, and that's all that matters!

I added a little bit of red to mine to match my living room but then
Laney ended up LOVING the canvas so she stole it and it's in the girls room :)


Afterwards, we all headed to Taziki's to eat dinner (for some reason I didn't take one single picture at the restaurant!!). We sat and talked for hours! We figured since it was a Saturday that the restaurant would be closing late so we really paid no attention to the time.. Well....they closed at 9:00 p.m!! We noticed this fact at about 9:30! OOPS!

No comments: