Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas {Round 3} at Papa's

When I was a little girl, on Christmas morning, we would open our gifts at home and then head over to my Papa's house for lunch and gifts. It has always been one of my favorite Christmas traditions! It's also one of my favorite Christmas meals. My mom and Aunt Donna do a spectacular job! :)

I love that we keep the tradition going, now that I have kids of my own. They love to go to Papa's house, too! We spent the day eating, playing with the dogs, opening gifts and visiting. Some of us even took a nap....BRANDON!


Love this! Sadie has always called this. :)





Sadie and Cade decided to sing Christmas Carols to Papa.

So sweet!



Sleepy boy!
 
I regret not taking more pictures and not taking a picture of the "cousins". Boo! Don't know what I was thinking?? We had a wonderful day though! Lots of fun! The kids were sooo sleepy by the time we got home! They played for their toys for a little bit and they were ready for bed.

No comments: