Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Month of Thanks {Day Seven}

What started out as a day with absolutely NO plans, ended up being super busy but fun nonetheless! Laney Beth had signed up to go to a tea party with her school so on Tuesday night, I had planned on going and getting her some dress shoes to go with her dress. She got home from school and was SO sick! She vomited a few times and went to bed. She woke up around 5 a.m. doing cartwheels and acting perfectly fine so I let her go on to school so that she could still attend the tea party.

So, I ended up shoe shopping without her and found the SWEETEST little black heels! Of course, Sadie had to get some as well. Have I mentioned that I love that my girls are girly girls?? :)

After finding shoes, I stopped by Laney's school to visit a new friend who was helping with the book fair. I ended up staying there a few hours and she and the librarian were going to lunch and asked me to go so I tagged along!

Then we had to run back home and change, get Laney's tea party clothes and head back to school to help all of the girls get ready. Laney decided to ride the bus with her friends (sigh...my worried momma brain can't help wishing she wouldn't want to ride the bus! ha) and I ran Sadie and Cade to Aunt Holly's (thanks for babysitting Holly!)

One of Laney's school friends Mom (who I have become friends with over the years) rode with me to the tea party and I had so much fun watching Laney and her little friends dance and get excited! It was SO precious!

I headed back to get the other two, then back to school to get Laney off the bus, ran to get Brandon and then back home for dinner and bed... WHEW, it was a busy day but SO much fun! So today I am thankful for new friends, free babysitters, and being able to go to Laney's tea party!

No comments: