Friday, November 2, 2012

Month of Thanks {Day Two}



I woke up this morning with feet in my ribs, arms dangling over my face and my booty was halfway off the bed. I glanced across the bed to see 3 little bodies sprawled between Brandon and I. Did my body ache? Yes. Could I roll over? Not enough room. Would I change our sleeping arrangement? Not for any amount of money in the world! I absolutely LOVE to wake up up in the morning and find extra bodies in our bed! Most people would probably shake their heads and scoff at the fact that we don't make them get back in their own beds when they run in during the middle of the night but you know what? They are just children and before long, they will be adults and if they want to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy, that is just fine by us! :) It doesn't hurt anything. They feel more secure and we get more snuggle time with our babies. It's a win-win for us! I am so thankful that they sneak in to lay with us during the night and I'm also thankful that Brandon feels the same way that I do about the whole situation! If he didn't, I'd have to kick him to the couch! Ha!




I lay this morning, thinking about how thankful I was for all 4 of them and those moments of thankfulness were QUICKLY interrupted by screaming and laughing coming from Laney Beth. The tooth fairy struck again! Apparently when she rolled over, she opened her mouth and felt a tooth roll out! She was SO excited! Tooth Fairy "Pearl" is going broke on this kid! We may have to start feeding her broth for breakfast, lunch and dinner because she is running out of teeth to chew with! :)

Adorable, right?? She's so funny! I call her toothless!

No comments: