Friday, November 9, 2012

Tea Party

On Wednesday, I had the privilege of chaperoning with the 2nd and 3rd grade girls from Laney Beth's school. A NWA Literacy group put on the tea party and they did a good job! There were girls from all over NWA! Laney and her friends spent most of the evening dancing :) I was able to take a few pictures but most of them turned out blurry because they were moving and I was using my cell phone! I had such a fun night. I found myself just watching Laney and thinking about how grown up she was becoming! I love her SO much!

Laney begged to wear this dress! It was mine :) I wore it around the same age as she is now! She was so proud of it!



She ran in to a friend from church!

Sweet friends! 


Dancing with a new friend! 
Dancing. Aren't those heels precious?!

I love that girl!






She was in awe! 



No comments: