Sunday, November 4, 2012

Month of Thanks {Day Four}

I love, love, LOVE days that we have absolutely nothing to do!! Cade is still not completely well so we decided to keep him home today. Plus, his doctor told us to keep him away from others and not to go outside right now. We have been so super busy lately with school stuff, the Hummingbird banquet, sickness, etc. It was nice to stay home today, play and relax! I had plans to clean all day but let's face it...I can't resist a day of lazying around and snuggling with my family. We watched cartoons, drew pictures and layed around all morning and then made a quick trip to get lunch from Subway and to get a few groceries. Then we came home and ate, picked up a few toys in the living room and then we even took a nap, all 5 of us, at the same time!! After everyone woke up, we played around on the bed- Daddy put the kids in the "Daddy lock" while I tickled. It was a great time! We ended the day with Daddy cooking chicken tacos while I worked on some yard sale stuff. Absolutely blissful day! I am SO thankful for my sweet family and lazy Sundays!


Handy Laney!

Cuties. They look like ragamuffins!

Silly boy!

He came to me-SO proud that he fixed his own hair and made it "pikey"!

They wanted a picture with their tree :)

Sleeping beauties!

Precious sisters! I'm thankful for these girls!

Thankful for these sweet boys too!

Nap time!

No comments: