Sunday, November 13, 2011

Month of Thanks- Day 12

Saturday's Post:

We spent most of Saturday hanging out with my sister and my mom. Oh, and Dustin, but he was tired from working an all nighter so he basically laid on the couch and held whichever kid wanted in his lap at the time! ha

We started a company a little over a year ago, YouNique Creations, and I am so grateful for all of the fun and opportunities we have making things for other people!!

We recently rented a booth in Prairie Grove at "The Locals", so we spent some time getting some of our booth stuff ready, brainstorming ideas for The Hummingbird Foundation (I will blog about this later!!), making a veil for a wedding, and touching up some wooden items for our booth. It was just a fun, relaxing (I know my Mom is rolling her eyes- ha) day!


The Locals

Working on a veil


Some of our items we've created!

I am grateful for the days when us girls can get together and work on our projects! Just wish our "boys" didn't have to work and could be there with us on some of those days!



Oh and these cousins, that just love to spend their days together!!



No comments: