Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A month of Thanks- Day 1

In the true spirit of Thanksgiving and being thankful, I am going to try my hardest to blog every day this month about the things I am most thankful for!
Tonight I had the privilege of attending the annual Loving Choices banquet! I have went for several years and LOVE it! I look forward to it every year.
This year the speaker was a girl whose mother had been forced/chosen to have an abortion while pregnant with her at the age of 12. Obviously the abortion did not work on her but it did ruin the life of her twin.  After a second attempt at abortion, her life was spared and now she goes around the world telling her story about abortion; adoption, and God's healing/saving power!
So today I am thankful for Loving Choices, fellowship with great friends, healing, laughing til you pee your pants and I could go on!




No comments: