Thursday, November 10, 2011

Month of Thanks- Day 7

Ok it's been a busy week...Even though today is Thursday,  I am just now posting MONDAY'S post!!

Although this is completely shallow (haha)...On Monday I was thankful for cute shoes! The girls got their first pair of TOMS and they were SO very excited!



My girls were beside themselves trying to decide which color they wanted. Well actually Laney had hers picked out before we even got there. That girl LOVES her red! I would have rather saw her get black or silver so they would go with anything but I figured she would be wearing lots of Christmas stuff soon, the Razorbacks are red and her school mascot is a Cardinal!




Sadie wanted pink but then changed her mind to silver! I'm so glad! They are too cute on her! How adorable are these?

No comments: