Monday, November 21, 2011

Month of Thanks- Day 19

Saturday-

Today was a laid back kind of day but still busy. Brandon had to work (like he usually does on Saturdays) so the kids and I spent the morning straightening up and catching up on laundry and then we all 4 had to have showers and get all dressed up for my cousin Shane and Tracy's wedding (pics to come later)..

The wedding was fun and we stayed a long time at the reception and then I also stayed after to help clean up since I had promised my Aunt that I would help :)

The kids ate mostly chocolate and mints but I guess their little tummies got full enough because they fell asleep on the way home and we put them right to bed!

I worked a little that night on a custom canvas order for YouNique Creations and went to bed! I was so exhauted!

So on Saturday I was thankful that no one reads this blog because I got behind once again and didn't post a thing!! ha

No comments: