Sunday, November 13, 2011

Month of Thanks- Day 13

AHH, I'm finally caught up on my Month of Thanks posts!! I don't know why I allow myself to get so far behind!

Today, I am thankful for my dear, sweet husband cleaning out my vehicle. Does anyone else seem to live out of their vehicle? Ours was HORRIBLE! I just feel like it's too much trouble to take all my kids out in the front yard to clean it out and so it just piles and piles and piles until it is gross... And y'all it is seriously a shoe closet out there! I think my kids have more shoes in the vehicle than they do in their closets! Not really, but maybe! The same thing with coats/jackets. And school papers. I gotta do better...

My husband was SO unhappy with me! He spent literally HOURS cleaning it out today. He even scrubbed down the doors and dashboards to make it all nice and pretty. And he vacuumed!

We made a quick trip to the grocery store this evening. He wouldn't let the kids bring a thing and changed the rule back to "NO eating or drinking in the car unless it is water!!" Aww, I love him!

THANK YOU for cleaning the vehicle out today Brandon! Love you!

No comments: