Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Month of Thanks-Day 3


Ok so maybe today is the 5th day and I'm two days behind...BUT I DID think about what I was thankful for on the 3rd and 4th day and even semi-wrote them in my head. I was just too lazy to type it out on my phone and didn't have time to get on a real computer!! ha
On day 3, I was thankful for snuggling. Laney and I woke up really early on Thursday morning (it was still dark outside) and she wanted me to snuggle with her. SO sweet. I lay there thinking how one day she will be too old to snuggle (I sure hope not) and I was loving just laying there in the moment.
Later that day, during nap time, I was holding Cade to get him to fall asleep. Sadie asked her usual question, "Momma, when Cade falls asleep, will you come to my side and hold me?" LOVE it! Sadie is the biggest snuggler of all of our kids. That girl looooves to be held!
I didn't think to take pics of me holding the girls but I did get this sweet picture of Cade and I. Oh, I hope my children never outgrown being held and snuggling!!
Cade cracks me up when he sleeps. He wants to be held tight! And he has to have his hand in something...your arm pit, down your shirt, under you, etc. SO funny. And your arm has to be pulled tight around the front of him or he gets mad. I love this sweet face!

No comments: