Saturday, November 5, 2011

Things I want to Remember

Taking a break from my Thanksgiving posts, I wanted to take a few short minutes and write down a few things I want to remember!
*Yesterday, while driving to pick Laney up from school, Sadie asked me, "Momma, do you and Daddy, married kiss?" I told her "Well, yeah I guess so" And she informed me that "You and Daddy need to go on a date tonight!" ha Everyone needs a Sadie.
*Laney LOVES to read. I love to hear her little voice and she has the most adorable accent! I could seriously sit and listen to her read for hours. I am so proud of her! She could also sit all day and write or draw. I love her passion for learning!
*Cade has a new thing where he will whisper "I la you" (I love you) in my ear. He only does it for me and it is absolutely the most precious thing EVER!
*Sadie loves me "BIGGER THAN THE SKY!"
*Laney has the sweetest giggle. She makes me laugh.
* I spent a few days at school this week and it warmed my heart to see how social Laney is! She was walking down the hall and every kid that passed said "Hi Laney" to her! Her teacher said she plays with boys or girls and that most of the boys will not have a thing to do with girls but when Laney comes around to play they all want to play with HER! So sweet!
*Sadie has been trying to learn letter sounds. She will say "Bbb, bbb, bbb BALL! Ball starts with a B!" :) SO proud of her too!
*Cade likes to "play" Mommy and Daddy. He acts like he is my boy and likes to tease his Daddy about it but then he will pretend he wants nothing to do with Momma to make Brandon happy too. Precious boy! I love his spirit!
*Sadie LOVES babies! We went to the park recently and she doesn't care about the playground or playing if a baby is around! She sat and held and talked to Emry almost the whole time! She will make a great Mom some day. She seriously loves little kids!

No comments: