Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Month of Thanks- Day 16

Today I am thankful for my family. Seriously my parents and brother and sister crack me up. I have no idea what I would do without any of them. I can honestly say that they are my best friends (and Brandon too, of course)! We laugh, we cry, we fight but above all we LOVE each other SO much! I think it is a rareity to have a family like mine.

So today I recieved an email from my Mom that sparked several emails that I just have to share. I seriously about peed my pants. So funny. So here is proof (not that I need any) of why I am so thankful for all of them!!

From Mom:

Wanted to share a story with you guys...
Dad and I have been for the last two days frantically searching and searching for the cause of the WRETCHED smell that had consumed our house....We moved EVERY appliance that we have, and that was not an easy task believe me and we cleaned out cabinets, changed the air filters, etc.... and could not find the source We actually thought we had a DEAD MOUSE somewhere, we found nothing... Dad said that maybe there was a dead mouse in the wall and HOPEFULLY the smell would go away in a few days, one can only hope right?? I told him I was going to call the neighbors and tell them to look for a mouse and hopefully they would find one in their apartment and then the smell would be gone. I told him I would even go help them if it would get rid of the AWFUL smell!
WELL when I started to clean the floor because there was crumbs and little bits of things from the cabinets and I turn on the sweeper and I KEEP smelling the smell!!! so I take out the FULL tray out of the sweeper and about DROP DEAD from the smell and I said WELL I found the cause of our smell!!! YEAH THERE WAS ROTTEN EGGS IN THE TRAY!!!! So my questions is children... which one of you used the sweeper to clean up EGGS and did NOT dump the tray???
Come on fess up???
The sweeper is now sitting outside, per Dad's suggestion of spraying of with ALOT of Lysol and putting it outside and it will stay out there until the smell is gone, and the tray is soaking in the sink....
Our house already smells better!!!!
Please DO NOT use the sweeper unless you empty the tray IMMEDIATELY!
Have a wonderful day!
Love Mom
PS I expect a full confession from one of you.....Pretty sure Dustin was at work so that leaves only two, so which one of you is guilty???

Hilarious, right?!
This is from Holly:

well i would say me since i was the one to cook the eggs.... omg it was me AND jamie!! ha!! I just remembered! Alli spilled her eggs and I started cleaning them up with the sweaper... then Jamie said I can do that since you're cooking.... ha!! I mean I'M SO SORRY!! On the bright side at least it wasn't a mouse!! oh dear.....

To which I replied:

Thanks for givin me up DOG! I wouldn't have given you up..Gee.... :)
On another note, since you said please, we will be more careful next time!

Holly responded with:

sorry boo! i don't go down alone! ha!! and yes next time instead of cleaning the eggs we will just leave it.... :) I mean we will tell you so you can clean it up.... i mean.... we will be more careful next time and make our children eat outside :)

My bratty little brother said:

Bah haha. I win again!!!!

MOTHER:

Well Dad looks like we have TWO confessions or one confessed and gave the other one up HAHAHA and it sounds like Jamie wan't going to tell us she was guilty.... hmmm,  AND yes your kids and YOU can eat outside! AND yes Dustin you are perfect!! :-)

And I said:

Story wouldve been better if you had found a dead body or something...just
sayin'! Totally kidding! But why didn't you ask us if we knew what could be
causing the smell? Come on really?? We could've told you. Today I am most
thankful it wasn't a mouse! ha

My father wrote back:

I knew it had to be the girls because boys use their head. hahaha Guys win again. And Mom.

Mom:

Yeah I was wondering if you were going to comment on the mouse statement! Pretty sure neither one of you would of known what the smell was...and I'm 100 percent sure we won't be eating eggs anytime soon! Dad said it looked like throw up!

Ahh, I love them!!

No comments: