Thursday, November 10, 2011

Month of Thanks- Day 9

Wednesday's Post:

In Kindergarten, Laney made friends with a little boy named Landyn and his mom and I soon became good friends and sometime last spring or something (seems soooo long ago) she sent me a picture of a little boy and girl that she loved and thought we could get a shot of Landyn and Laney doing a similar pose to enlarge and frame for her office. It was so HOT this summer that we decided to hold off till Fall because they both get so red faced when it's hot and sunny and we just now got around to taking them! I don't have to say much about these pictures because the cuteness speaks for itself but I'm in love with them! So today, I am thankful for good friends, making sweet, funny memories and having adorable children to take pictures of!












Day 2 of Pics:











No comments: